Do you want to Franchise your business? Or just want more information on how to? Not quite sure what the first step is? Why not give us a call? We are happy to discuss your options – it won’t cost you anything to have a chat! Call 1300 293 239 or email us email@example.com.
How can we help you?
Franchising can be complicated and daunting if you don’t have the right advice, especially at the start. We can guide you through the complexities of franchising. We back you with practical advice and no-nonsense help. You will be supported through the process; we fill in your “knowledge gaps” to help you develop the best practices and path for your franchise network business.
We are systematic and thorough so you don’t get a “one size fits all” franchise system but one tailored to your needs and your business. So whether you are looking to set up a small network with steady growth or build a large dynamic system, we can help. Give us a call today for an obligation free discussion.
We have worked with cafes, signage, security, telco, HR, recruitment, agricultural, wholesaling, juices, brochure delivery, business to business services, business to consumer, direct sales, lots of food outlets, and many more. We are based in Sydney but can service businesses in other cities and most regionals areas.
What is franchising?
In short – Franchising is a method of marketing goods and/or services to individuals or businesses. This is a relationship between two parties usually called the Franchisor and the Franchisees. The Franchisor grants the rights to the Franchisee to use the branding, system etc. in exchange for fees and royalties. The fees and royalties can vary greatly depending on the type of business/service.
What types of businesses can franchise?
Just about any type of business can be franchised. There are many different types of franchises, these can be a store, kiosk, homebased, man in a van (mobile) and anything in between. All types of products and services from food to fitness, tech to trades, services to sandwiches, retail to restaurants. Franchising is not just about selling products you can also franchise services such as Business to Business service, services direct to consumers even vending machines. The scope of what can be franchised is amazing!
Is my business franchisable?
To find out whether your business is franchisable it is best to talk to an expert – have a chat to us. There are however, a few basic questions which you can answer before you start the process.
- Is my business profitable?
- Can my business be replicated?
- Do I have the right systems/processes in place?
- Do people/businesses buy/need my services/products?
- Would someone else want to run a business like mine?
Don’t worry if you have said no to a couple of the questions above, there are a number of steps you can take to get you on the road to franchising. We can give you the practical help and advice you need. We can also examine the key aspects of your business, these can include processes, systems, marketing, branding, documentation etc. We can support you to develop/organise the areas that may need to be redefine, enhanced or included. If you cut corners or don’t do it properly you could leave yourself open to problems which may prove costly. Establishing a solid foundation on which to build you franchise network/system is so important if you want to get the best possible start.
How do I know if my business is ready to franchise?
We can analyse your business model to ascertain strengths, weaknesses, potential etc. We can determine what is the most practical and viable next step. You may be ready to start the process of franchising straightaway or you may need to “buff around the edges” before you start. We will be able to offer options which are appropriate for you and your business.
How do I franchise my business?
We have a straightforward and systematic approach. We are here to guide you through the system development. Our services support you by setting up your tailored franchise business model which can include:
- Systems and Processes – Streamlining and developing “best practices”.
- Legal – Reviewing and implementing Franchise Agreements, Disclosure Documents and other legal franchise requirements.
- Compliance and Legals – Franchising Code of Conduct
- Structure and Entity Formation Review
- Documentation – Franchisee Operations Manuals, Franchisor Operations Manuals. Processes, Forms.
- Policies and Procedures – developing and implementing the Franchisor’s Company policies and procedures.
- Franchisor Financial Assumptions – Costing of the Franchise System, Analysis of Assumptions and projections, Franchisee investment etc.
- Strategic Business Planning
- Marketing Analysis and Review – Helping you Develop your branding, Marketing, Websites, Social Media
- HR – Staff retention, contracts, reviews, dismissal for both the Franchisor and Franchisee’s business.
- WH&S – Developing best practices.
- Sales and Training
- Customer Service Training and procedures
- Complaints Handling Training and documentation
- Territory Mapping
- Franchisee Recruitment Processes and Documentation
- New Franchisees – training, processes, operations, policies, financials etc.
- Training of Head Office Staff – processes, policies, HR etc.
- Franchise Business Coach – we guide you through the process. We can help you make informed decisions.
We listen and we take the guesswork out and make it easy for you to understand the complex processes of franchising. Start your journey by giving us a call. Call 1300 293 239 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org Our Franchise Consultancy is based in Sydney but we can service most areas – so don’t worry if you are in a regional area – we can still help!